Recently I've been thinking maybe its time for a fresh start. New (to me) car, and system. I currently have a 93 Taurus, not a bad car but when it comes to system design I have ran into more problems than I can count. On top of that, its falling apart on me and parts are becoming difficult to find. I have no idea what I want in my next car. I have some time to think about it. I need something that gets good mileage since I drive 70+ miles a day 5 days a week. Thought bout getting a small truck, an ext cab but that wouldn't give me the mileage I need, but there have been times having a truck would of been nice. I've only owned Fords so far, but rides like the 2001 and up Tahoe and Suburban are great lookin rides. I wont be goin that route tho. Only problem I have with G.Ms is that they are every where around here, thats why I've only had Ford cars. I think right now an import would be the best choice, dunno tho. Any thoughts. When I sell my car the stuff I have in it now will stay with the car that way I can start from scratch.

Thought about the new focus or fiesta/festiva??

If your going import get a civic :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Thought about the new focus or fiesta/festiva??

If your going import get a civic :)

I've checked out the new Fiesta/Festiva but I noticed that I couldn't add an after market head unit to them. Not a big deal, would make it look more factory lol. I do like the civic, if I went that route I'd wanna go with a 97 or new one. I don't want a brand new car, sure a warranty is great. But I wouldn't have any money for upgrades. Some of ya high school kids on here got more money than I do lol, not hatin just so ya know. But yeah, a Civic does sound like a good choice. :drinks:

Well. my last car was a 95 Taurus. I did like it ,went through 2 transmission though. It ran good, but slow as chit. Hell I'd love to have something from the 60's or even 50's.

No computers,plastics, or anything electric really. You open the hood & can tell right away if somethings wrong.

10 years ago, I'd have never considered an import. But they look more appealing nowadays. Just don't rush into buying anything, look around as much as you can! I really like VW Golfs, at least there's a lot to choose out there.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

my uncle has a 2009 ford fiesta and my god they r nice i usually hate those small cars but his has automatic windshield wipers, auto window defrosters. they work like this, the windshield has little sensors all around in it and when rain hits the windshield wipers turn on. i think thats awsome. and they also come stock with a mp3 player plug in. all around they r pretty nice... o and great gasmileage

and subs r loud in them. hes def (however u spell it) so he liked the bass to make it a more fun ride.

but if ur lookin for cheaper 20XX cars then i would suggest an alero or aroura because they both get nice gasmileage alero gets 27 highway and 21-22 in town and the aroura get 28 highway and 20 in town. only downfall of aleros is u cant find aftermarket parts very easily. but subs do get loud in them, ive noticed this in my car

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Well. my last car was a 95 Taurus. I did like it ,went through 2 transmission though. It ran good, but slow as chit. Hell I'd love to have something from the 60's or even 50's.

No computers,plastics, or anything electric really. You open the hood & can tell right away if somethings wrong.

10 years ago, I'd have never considered an import. But they look more appealing nowadays. Just don't rush into buying anything, look around as much as you can! I really like VW Golfs, at least there's a lot to choose out there.

I love cars from the 30's 40's 50's and 60's but I'd be getting the same mileage as I would from a Tahoe lol. I'm not in a hurry to buy another car just yet, my Taurus still has a little life in it. Its currently got 120k on it, most of the car being factory stock. Only recently replacing a few small parts. Trying to find a power window switch for the drivers door. Can't find one in a JY, been to 4 and no luck. The Ford garage wants $98 for one...yeah screw that. The VW Golf is a good car, I'm just not a fan of the body style.

wonder if ken block is selling his focus.... 0-60 in 1.6 :drool:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods