Sundown Audio

Amp help...

Ao1FTW

Ok so I got my subs and amp back in tonight, but im having one issue. Ill be playing a song and all of the sudden the bass will kick out. No i'm not clipping anything. It doesn't go into protect mode or anything at all so i'm kinda stumped. Maybe a bad ground or bad rcas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Justin

Amp is a AQ2200D

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

does the amp stay on?

Yeah the amp stays on.

if it cuts off then back on w/o throwing protect, check all power/ground connections, especially the fuse block(s) that are along the + power wire.

Ok I will check it out tomorrow night and update this as soon as a find something out! Thanks for the help.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

Ok so today I tried a different set of rcas, a different hu, and still nothing. Works when it wants to basically. I haven't checked the ground yet, but I don't see that being an issue because I've had 0 issues with previous setups on the same location for the ground. I don't really know what to do now...could it be my speaker wiring? Or maybe when my amp came back it was damaged?

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

Maybe a wire is loose in the box?

Yeah I checked the fuse and wire and it all checked out. I'm starting to think that.gonna look tomorrow and hopefully its something that simple. I don't feel like sending my amp back again lol.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol