Sonic Electronix

So late February i started looking for a H.O Alt so i email Dc Power and get a response within a couple hours i asked for a price quote for a alt to fit a pontiac g6 2006 3.5l and they explain the alts they carry and later in the email state the price of each alt available for my vehicle im reading and see 250xp for $279 im thinking great just what i need i email back and say i think im going to go with the 250xp and i will call to place the order when i come up with money i get no response to that email so i resend still no response im thinking may just be busy ill just call and order when i get the full amount i called today to place order and i wanted to ask some questions before i ordered like what the difference in the xp model and why was cheaper than the rest and i told him the price HE quoted me which was 279$ and he said oh no thats not the correct price idk how that happened its actually $479 so i wasted a month saving this money up thinking im buying my alt today and he says he quoted the wrong price on his own product and then didnt even own up to his mistake by standing by his product and his price that he gave me in an email maybe im overacting but i did alot to get the cash and it took me awhile (high school student).

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Imo..people make mistakes and I can understand about being mad about it, but theres no reason to say you wasted a month of trying to save for the alt. Save for another month and you will have the money for it! And remember you get what you pay for from DC and that is a greta product that puts out what its rated and maybe more.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

right on par for DC power CS

ya, sounds just like the guys who gave me their personal phone numbers, called me back after talking to me already, rushed to get my alt out the same day and called to check up on how the alt performed. im sure they are human and make some mistakes, as hard as they try not to.

save more money or buy a cheaper model. they are not trying to screw you, thats just how much they cost.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thats tough. dc power DID make a mistake, and should honor that they did. but i also understand them not wanting to loose money on the sale. major compaines would honor it, but dc is still small and i dont think they could honor every mistake they make.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Yes i do have email i read it to him on the phone yes people do make mistakes but proofread the email before it goes out that is a $200 difference if its 50 buck difference ok its not as bad but $200 is a huge difference i understand what your sayin i will have to keep saving but a company should live up to thier mistake and chalk up a loss or try to work somethin out with the customer dont try to act like i read it wrong or it wasnt a big deal. I thought 279$ was cheap to but heck for all i know they could of been running a specail on those alts i didnt know ive never associated with dc power.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

thats tough. dc power DID make a mistake, and should honor that they did. but i also understand them not wanting to loose money on the sale. major compaines would honor it, but dc is still small and i dont think they could honor every mistake they make.

They shouldnt mistakes like this or others regularly hopefully they dont anyway

www.wooferwarehouse.com