darksoul187 Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 dont look like 1/0g to me way to small just saying... 2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700
morgado Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 dont look like 1/0g to me way to small just saying... What do you use and recommend? 206 SW -- PIONEER+XS POWER+STETSOM+DD BASSCULTURE® --- PEACE>LOVE>BASS --- www.youtube.com/user/Leomorgado17
morgado Posted April 20, 2011 Author Report Posted April 20, 2011 New acquisition. 206 SW -- PIONEER+XS POWER+STETSOM+DD BASSCULTURE® --- PEACE>LOVE>BASS --- www.youtube.com/user/Leomorgado17
bassinblazer Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 New acquisition. H0LY $HI7 A 14K2?????? Can you send me your old stetsom amp? Since you don't need it anymore!?!?!?!? I will pay shipping BassinBlazer JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ] I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!
bassinblazer Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 BTW sorry for the double post but you are DEF gonna need more power for that bad boy! Probably like 2 or3 more 0AWG runs at least. BassinBlazer JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ] I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!
bdubii Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 I love those ports, looks awesome. And the 14k2!? Hell yea! My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
morgado Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 H0LY $HI7 A 14K2?????? Can you send me your old stetsom amp? Since you don't need it anymore!?!?!?!? I will pay shipping BTW sorry for the double post but you are DEF gonna need more power for that bad boy! Probably like 2 or3 more 0AWG runs at least. I already sold my 5K2. Ok, I need more battery too. But the focus is use this amp in competition, for daily I use in 4ohm. Until buy another DD. 206 SW -- PIONEER+XS POWER+STETSOM+DD BASSCULTURE® --- PEACE>LOVE>BASS --- www.youtube.com/user/Leomorgado17
morgado Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 I love those ports, looks awesome. And the 14k2!? Hell yea! Thanks. 206 SW -- PIONEER+XS POWER+STETSOM+DD BASSCULTURE® --- PEACE>LOVE>BASS --- www.youtube.com/user/Leomorgado17
Supercharged DCs Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 Box looks sexy, sub looks sexy, amplifier looks sexy... I approve! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
FieroGrande Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 I want to see guts,how do u like your front stage?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.