160 deebeez? Maybe in the port haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Hell I'd be happy as shit with a 150 from my Level 3 12s.. Which I'm sure is more than possible.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

I cant see it.

I had 2 mayhem 12's with 6k clamped each did a 52.7 at 39hz

Dont know how much power they would take on music.

But in theory it would take 25k clamped each sub to do it.. In my setup.

Good luck

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Kaleb, I wouldn't worry about numbers if your doing a daily... You want it to sound good... I think if you use a really good sub with some decent power tuned to around the type of music you play, you will be loud... Trying to get a high number on a daily system, you will end up having to sacrifice something... If you want numbers, buy yourself a small junk ass crx that don't run, build you a fart box and push it to the line... You don't even need mids and highs if you build a fart box... 1 4 inch speaker will suffice for mids and highs if you build a fart box!!!!

Then you stand a chance of reaching high numbers... but it will end up being rebuild after rebuild with about .1 db gain at a time to reach that magical number you are looking for! I am a big fan of building a system that will play wide at a decent volume ONE TIME... If you do it right the first time, you won't have to build box after box...

This is my personal opinion, I may be wrong, I may be right... But you asked and I gave my opinion, wrong or right...

Kaleb, I wouldn't worry about numbers if your doing a daily... You want it to sound good... I think if you use a really good sub with some decent power tuned to around the type of music you play, you will be loud... Trying to get a high number on a daily system, you will end up having to sacrifice something... If you want numbers, buy yourself a small junk ass crx that don't run, build you a fart box and push it to the line... You don't even need mids and highs if you build a fart box... 1 4 inch speaker will suffice for mids and highs if you build a fart box!!!!

Then you stand a chance of reaching high numbers... but it will end up being rebuild after rebuild with about .1 db gain at a time to reach that magical number you are looking for! I am a big fan of building a system that will play wide at a decent volume ONE TIME... If you do it right the first time, you won't have to build box after box...

This is my personal opinion, I may be wrong, I may be right... But you asked and I gave my opinion, wrong or right...

LOl...i know man. I honestly could care less about numbers. I'm building a ground pounder...you know, the ones you feel before you hear em'! I was just curious if it had ever been done before on a daily setup. Mine will never doin anything close, its only 4.0cu' for 2 12's.

mivtCK.png

Archived