remote starter 20 bucks + shipping...

just got a few odds and end i found in the shed that i dont have a need for so here we go..

first is just over 13 ft of tsunami 0 gauge OFC wire.. asking 23 bucks for it + shipping

IMAG0204.jpg[/img]

IMAG0207.jpg[/img]

IMAG0208.jpg[/img]

Also i have a hornet remote starter that i was gonna use on my Moms car but she decided that she wanted to be like me a have a screen so just to get rid of this asking 30 bucks + shipping BNIB never been cut still in plastic

IMAG0205.jpg[/img]

IMAG0209.jpg[/img]

IMAG0206.jpg[/img]

Thanks for look and i will accept offers..

Edited by THEKINGsBACK

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

WIRE IS SOLD>>> LETS Get the starter sold. 29+ 1/2 shipping

BUY ME

• 2 weeks later...

15 shipped on starter?

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Nah... gotta get 20 for it....

how hard are they to install

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Depends on ur knowledge....