Supercharged DCs Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Yea I guess two battery's is a lil overkill to start off with, I just love overkill lol. Nothing wrong with more powa! Especially if he want's to upgrade later on Quote Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Isroufe Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 im at 1500 rms i just did wire upgrades and my voltage is a bit better but im still gunna get a yellow top. might as well play it safe. Quote 2017 F-150 3.5L Screw EcoBoost XLT Sport - Factory HU + Lc7i + Zapco I-4100 + Morel Tempo + SQ 2250 + Fi SSD Neo 15
sprkn_ranger Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Yea that's why I always overkill. It's cheaper to do it overkill once then half ass 2 or 3 times. Quote Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.