Xstatic 800

im kinda worried that this battery wont be able to keep up with my setup. Will this be enuff for out back? theres gonna be a redtop up front and 1/0 ran thruout the truck.

BAsically, will this Xstatic 800 be able to keep up the current to keep voltage drops from happening?

thanks

btlandbatt.jpg

Lets Go Ski

Best bang for the buck IMO.

Whats the amperage draw of the PA?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

they are unfused but recomend a 150 amp inline fuse and they state that max current draw at rms @1 ohm is 190 amps

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I think it will do just fine for you.

The 800 is 800CCA so it's pretty stout for it's size.

You can always add more as the system gets bigger too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived