Sonic Electronix

If you can, get ahold of Ken from Second Skin audio. I know they've been working hard offering discounts to be more competitive.

Raammat is a great choice as well. Rick is a great guy to deal with!

Later,

Wat kinda deal... I've ordered about 400 bucks worth in the last month... a deal would be great

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Wat kinda deal... I've ordered about 400 bucks worth in the last month... a deal would be great

I know there is a Spring Break Nationals coupon floating around that gave 10% off, but not sure if/when it expires.

Thats why it would be best to get ahold of Ken and see what the current specials are.

Later,

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

With the ribs, frame, and butyl layer I could have done one layer and been more than ok. But I'm an overkill kind of person.

Me too! That's what led me to a excursion and 15" touchscreen monitor molded in the dash, and I'm always overkill on the rim thing too lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

For me, its not just the cost of the damplifier. There are others cheaper than second skin, but this isn't my deterrent. It's the shipping. I get rattletrap 200sq ft for $316 shipped. Shipping to Alaska almost KILLS any deals I may be able to get.

To the OP...do you have a lot of experience applying damplifier correctly? Rattletrap is one of the easiest foils I ever applied. Laid my truck down in moments.

First time I applied damplifier was a few years ago and then when I did my cavalier last year was a time consuming process using rattletrap but it works so I'm gunna order that up again. Sorry about the delayed response my mom had a stroke last night so been dealing with getting stuff set up to get her back home in a timely manner.