Sonic Electronix

Haven't used it myself yet, but I hear Raammat BXT II is fantastic at a very affordable price. Although it's 60mil I believe.

http://www.raamaudio.com/

Edited by ShadowWolf9

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

90 bucks for not even 40 sq ft. Is a steep price for me I think. Not sure how much I will need atm honestly I know the roof and cargo area need to be done cuz I am throwing my dc level 4's into it after I get them reconed 99 chevy blazer by the way if anyone knows roughly what I should look at getting for sq ft.

The Audio technix stuff is like 40 bucks for 25 square feet, still a bit pricey but from what i've seen its good stuff. Just another brand to throw out there.

Edit: Dammit, ninja'd

Edited by Cardboardcat15

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Haven't heard much about audiotechnix stuff anyone weigh in on if its any good? I've used fatmat before on my cavalier and was kinda a pain to work with and I've also used dynamat and was decent to work with but way overpriced. Also forgot to mention its level 4 18's if that makes a difference in what thickness or layers I should put on roof and such.

80mil....you mean rattletrap? I use rattletrap and haven't found much comparable at a decent price shipped to Alaska. I will say the audiotrchnix gets very close. It's like $6 more

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

80mil....you mean rattletrap? I use rattletrap and haven't found much comparable at a decent price shipped to Alaska. I will say the audiotrchnix gets very close. It's like $6 more

Yeah rattletrap.. I mean it worked wonders on my cavalier but was such a pain in the ass to work with took me forever to get that car done I don't know may just order that again I have been browsing a lot and can't find much of anything comparable as far as I can tell price/quality/quanity wise.

Oh and while I'm thinking about it do any of ya think this build will be worthy of a build log lol. Kinda tiny compared to what I've been reading is coming soon and when should I start one if so? Already got the infinity kappas 6.5s in and a kenwood 4channel with a 980bt premier hu got pics of all the stuff installed

If you can, get ahold of Ken from Second Skin audio. I know they've been working hard offering discounts to be more competitive.

Raammat is a great choice as well. Rick is a great guy to deal with!

Later,

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png