I want to put damplifier pro in my car. I want to take off all the interior including the carpet on the floor and the roof lining. I'm concerned that if i do this that my carpet and roof lining won't go back in the same way it was before. Can i get some help?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

I want to put damplifier pro in my car. I want to take off all the interior including the carpet on the floor and the roof lining. I'm concerned that if i do this that my carpet and roof lining won't go back in the same way it was before. Can i get some help?

Those things are pretty well molded to the car with specific bolt and clip points. You shouldnt have a problem. They only go in one way. Keep a bag with all the bolts and clips so you don't lose them.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

took out carpet in lumina and it went back in even better then how it was before

and its simple to take out

take seats out

take seat belt out

take pannels on all 4 doors

then take out carpet

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Those things are pretty well molded to the car with specific bolt and clip points. You shouldnt have a problem. They only go in one way. Keep a bag with all the bolts and clips so you don't lose them.

Well i'm not so concerned about the carpet as I am about the roof lining. Have you ever seen the older cars where peoples roof lining is sagging in the middle? I just don't want that to happen to me

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Well i'm not so concerned about the carpet as I am about the roof lining. Have you ever seen the older cars where peoples roof lining is sagging in the middle? I just don't want that to happen to me

That roof lining is glued onto a cardboard type material that is what bolts to the roof and gives the headliner its shape. Unbolting the board from the roof wouldn't cause the material to sag. And a saggign headliner is an easy fix just with a $10 can of adhesive spray and some patience.

I would be more worried about breaking the headliner board itself. Just be careful.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

absolutely the roof is one of the biggest panels in the car.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

absolutely the roof is one of the biggest panels in the car.

^^this. the bigger the panel, the easier it is to flex. You can do it. A couple of screws, a couple of clips and it's out. No biggie.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

really? i never would have guessed that, would 80 square feet do my doors, floors, entire trunk, and roof? I drive a 2000 Toyota Solara

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

maybe in 1 layer. i have shit i dont even know how much i have in my truck with the damp pro and spl tiles anymoe.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.