Hey just wondering if any of these chips work.

http://www.performancechipsdirect.com/

basically just looking for something that can flip back and forth to be performance and fuel econ but i dont wana just waste my money on something stupid when theres better for around the same price.

mods i have done. Borla catback exhaust and k&N intake my car is automatic so yea i know....

mJzD9.png

Thats a scam. It doesnt look suspicious that EVERY car gains 4-7 MPG's and 60 horsepower? And they also have them for cars like Aston Martins? SCAM

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

They even have them for Lambo's. What millionare is going to drop $70 on a chip?

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

kinda figured it be to good to be true. do you know any good performance chips for around that price?

You probably won't find any. I personally don't get to involved in performance. Dropping $200 on some handheld tuner? Thats not for me. Plus you won't even notice that "25 horsepower" you gain.

I take that money and spend it on audio :pardon:

Edited by blownengine

Big 3 with Yellow Top

ive looked just about every site on google. i still cant find anything that looks promising for under $100.

That's your problem- you're not going to tune a BMW for that.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

ive looked just about every site on google. i still cant find anything that looks promising for under $100.

That's your problem- you're not going to tune a BMW for that.

yea i know... haha just wondering what i can upgrade with some $100 bucks... so far intake and exhaust...

mJzD9.png