fox_racin4 Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 vid from the last show, i showe dup to the show and before i was even parked i had a crowed.. soo i said fuck it parked and opend the doors up and let it play.. at the end you can see the one sub with the broken lead, (red dustcap) vid was probly 1/2 sub volume and full volume on mids/highs ( NO speakers are not distorting, its hte song, tech n9ne trapped in a psychos body) 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
purplesyrup Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 vid from the last show, i showe dup to the show and before i was even parked i had a crowed.. soo i said fuck it parked and opend the doors up and let it play.. at the end you can see the one sub with the broken lead, (red dustcap) vid was probly 1/2 sub volume and full volume on mids/highs ( NO speakers are not distorting, its hte song, tech n9ne trapped in a psychos body) love that song@ great vid!
fox_racin4 Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 its a sweet song.. lol but after beating on the subs for hours on saturday apparently the one had enough, ripped the lead right at the terminal ( wasnt enough slack) with the doors open they dont load all that well so.. cant really giver doors open lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
boom50cal Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 I'm afraid of that happening to my sub when people open my passenger door...because my port loads off the entire door lol. What are your plans with the SSD10's if/when you upgrade? I'd take one or two off your hands if I had the money at the time. I can fit two of them fairly easily. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
fox_racin4 Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 The subs are forsale but i dont want to ship them 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
boom50cal Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Damn! I need be Canadian to buy those monsters On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
purplesyrup Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 FOX RACING, your PMs are full send me a PM
fox_racin4 Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 Weird They houldnt be.. Lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
dolarbilz Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Awesome! I dig ten inch subs...you done very well with the ssd.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.