TRTC360 Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 I wanna see this thing with some X-10's in it, couldn't imagine how much air it would move with the extra throw that the X's have '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
fox_racin4 Posted July 15, 2013 Author Report Posted July 15, 2013 I wanna see this thing with some X-10's in it, couldn't imagine how much air it would move with the extra throw that the X's have lol........ i was going to put them in the wall as is, but i cant fit them without a rebuild of baffels 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
TRTC360 Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 I wanna see this thing with some X-10's in it, couldn't imagine how much air it would move with the extra throw that the X's have lol........ i was going to put them in the wall as is, but i cant fit them without a rebuild of baffels why don't they fit? '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
fox_racin4 Posted July 15, 2013 Author Report Posted July 15, 2013 The outer DIA is too big, I onlu have 1/8" betwwen a couple subs as is 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
TRTC360 Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
boom50cal Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Fly my ass up there. I'll help build another wall if I can go home with a few of the old subs. I'll even bring you some waffles and liquor! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bigjoe302boss Posted July 17, 2013 Report Posted July 17, 2013 Hell just loose the gaskets, shave the baskets and rebuild later. dc lvl 4xl 12 kicker zx1500 2 sets of kicker ds6.5s optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3 1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls eclipse cd5000 headunit
fox_racin4 Posted July 17, 2013 Author Report Posted July 17, 2013 Simple math 101 here. Standard baskets are roughly an inch smaller then new X basket. Where the baskets are close theres only 1/4" between them. I wont even bother doing the rest as you can see it just wont work lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
bigjoe302boss Posted July 17, 2013 Report Posted July 17, 2013 I didn't know they were that much bigger, I haven't looked into the X series enough to know. Just had to be a smartass and ended up a dumbass... dc lvl 4xl 12 kicker zx1500 2 sets of kicker ds6.5s optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3 1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls eclipse cd5000 headunit
fox_racin4 Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 for the guys who heard it at the last Saginaw show, i was down one sub apparently.. lol wasnt sure why it was only doing a 155.1.. i never bothered to check and see if all my subs were playing.. one of them was busticated.. haha 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.