Well guys, looks like im done here. good bye.

Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were talking on the phone about your rebuilding. Now I see this.

I can understand though. I get bored with car audio quite a bit. Hell I get bored with everything, to tell the truth. I'm bored with computers and am forcing myself to be on it now.

Keep in contact, you got my number. Maybe I'll be able to get the van up there so you can get a demo with the new box.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Hate to see you leave but LOVE to watch ya go.

haha just kiddin. Pce man, your a good guy. :drinks:

ima have to say this....aside from the kidding part, i love to see that ass LOL be good bro!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were talking on the phone about your rebuilding. Now I see this.

I can understand though. I get bored with car audio quite a bit. Hell I get bored with everything, to tell the truth. I'm bored with computers and am forcing myself to be on it now.

Keep in contact, you got my number. Maybe I'll be able to get the van up there so you can get a demo with the new box.

ill stay in touch dennis.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

It was fun while it lasted. Stop in and let us know when you get a new kickass gun though. :drinks:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Damn you Hugh. You cant leave the forum without its Rection. Oh and thanks for the tons of bubble wrap and I about died to see you actually put your screen name on your return address.

Lol. He did the same on my package. My girlfriend was like who is Hugh Rection. Sad to see. Enjoyed your stories. Take it easy man!

i put someones screen name on a package and had to chase it through the mail system for weeks on end and costing me doubleshipping and having to buy wiring harness when they fucking lost it .

this was me :drinks:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived