Nice good shit liking it. Idk but I think it was you I was taking to trading the battery on craigslist? Might have been

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Box looks great, that dc3.5k looks awesome, what did you use to paint the box? I like the texture look of it

thanks man , the paint it is called Rust-oleum American accent stone (spray paint)

Nice good shit liking it. Idk but I think it was you I was taking to trading the battery on craigslist? Might have been

thanks man, umm I was selling one but not trading maybe it was some one else or idk o dont remember either

Idk but I thonkbit was you, he said he had a aviator with one lvl5 18 lol who else can it be. Lol. Also you(or this person) were looking to trade for a smaller one cuz that one didn't fit under the hood

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Idk but I thonkbit was you, he said he had a aviator with one lvl5 18 lol who else can it be. Lol. Also you(or this person) were looking to trade for a smaller one cuz that one didn't fit under the hood

oooo I remember you were the guy that needed a battery fast cause you had just came from a competition right lol