im not pulling number out of the air this is a clamp test results it was like 1323 @2 ohm and it is one ohm stable but it will pop all the fuses @ 1ohm before it gets to 1300 rms oh and for your information a 30 amp fuse will not pop until at least 45 amps

Your not pulling numbers out of the air but it was "like" 1323W huh? And no the amp is not 1ohm stable, that's what a manual is for and it says 2ohm stable. And what your trying to tell me is that fuses handle more amperage than what they're rated for? So whats the point of putting a rating on it to begin with? Hey, clearly I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Keep that smart stuff a rolling in, I'm listening.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

im not pulling number out of the air this is a clamp test results it was like 1323 @2 ohm and it is one ohm stable but it will pop all the fuses @ 1ohm before it gets to 1300 rms oh and for your information a 30 amp fuse will not pop until at least 45 amps

Your not pulling numbers out of the air but it was "like" 1323W huh? And no the amp is not 1ohm stable, that's what a manual is for and it says 2ohm stable. And what your trying to tell me is that fuses handle more amperage than what they're rated for? So whats the point of putting a rating on it to begin with? Hey, clearly I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Keep that smart stuff a rolling in, I'm listening.

have u personally had this amp to test? i have any ways not going to argue any more here is a test report from performance auto & sound mag My link

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Hey guys I see this starting to get a little more busy in here lol

About the kenwoods I have not got them benched or rms tested myself yet but my assumption would b that they r within the rated watts it shows up with..

And the manual says 2ohm stable and 1ohm capable.

(But doesn't mean its built to stay at 1ohm tho)

X1200m

800watts @ 4ohm

1200watts @ 2ohm

2400watts @ 1ohm

At 14.4volts

I kno these aren't built for spl they r more for sql if anything but they do the job for now.

I wanna see how these amps will do on the pair of dc lvl4 I got coming in.

And thanx for all the compliments guys!!!!!

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

Ahaha, so he brings me proof. I'm still a bit skeptical of a review with so much sales pitch involved and pretty designs. I do know Garry Springgay, I've read some of his reviews, but I'm not too sure about his test on this amp.

Actual Measured Power @ 1.0% THD+N @ 14.4V Battery 1324 x 1 @ 2 Ω

Maximum Efficiency at full 2 ohm power per ch. 71.2%

Maximum Current @ full power, lowest rated impedance 140A

When I do the math here,

(1324 * 100)/71.2= 1859.55

1859.55/14.4= 129.13

Soo, why does his max amps say 140? All of these numbers should have been read at once when clamping the amp and should reflect accordingly. I don't know, as I've said before its a great amp but I don't know about about a Kenwood putting up REAL rated numbers. I stand by what I know over a Kenwood paid magazine sale ad.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Ya that does look like proof lol

But I guess on the other hand math can't b wrong..

But Idk I love these amps never ever had a problem with them and always worked great for me

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived