cjvue 96 Aura Integra Build Log... Updates with Pics!

I like the box with the RF sub and the aero ports. Nice craftmanship.

congratulations !!!:drinks:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I like the brace for the aeros.

Very nice touch.

The all thread through the whole box is something I've wanted to do for a while as well.

Thanks! My first thought was to cut it in two pieces because it takes too long to put those bolts in between... but it just want to try bracing the whole thing in one piece.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Integra=WIN!

they get loud with any set up, def like the way the box is turning out. Ive never done aero ports before but from the ones ive heard they sound pretty good

def in for updates!

EDIT: i have a 98 myself

1st of all.. Nice ride...

box is built well... very nice job...

is it playing yet? im curious in how those 10s perform.. been planing to get some of those built it yourself 10s...

Do it! I have yet to try both at the same time, but did try one of the two on the AP3000d @ 4 ohm (roughly 1800 watts) and took it without being smelly. I personally felt it is at its peak excursion at that point on a 1.6 cube box tune to 40hz, but it does sound real nice. It was able to play down to the 33hz on that box. So hoping in a lower tune box, it will play much lower. RMS is around the 500watt range iirc.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db