nice

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

The middle "tunnel" section will act as a port so to speak.

So yes it should model like a 4th order, but have playability of a sealed box ( good low end extension ). The downfall is it could have some cancellation, but should still get loud regardless.

Needles to say I'm tuned in and if you need any help let me know.

right, i have built small 4th and 6th orders for single woofers n what not but never on a big scale. i have seen several people get crazy loud with these and hit killer lows. i just am afraid of the ddreaded cancelation. and sounding like shit from the small sealed rear chamber. i may be hitting you up when it comes time to start after these next few shows coming up. have to throw more money in the black truck on 10 batteries FML.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

i liked the original build & im watching this 1... :popcorn:

PLZ take out the back seat tho... :lol:

lol i am, i REALLY hate to because i love haulin a bunch of ppl around on friday night and gettin crazy, and we all know what else the back seat is needed for LOL the ladies love the headliner....which will be staying BTW

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

i almost forgot i started on some door panels early last year and never finished haha....

IMAG0291.jpg

the dash will be rebuild with 6 coaxials as well (this will come last)

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

good lookin truck man.. Great skillz cant wait to see a finish product. let me ask you this What happen to all the SSD's?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

good lookin truck man.. Great skillz cant wait to see a finish product. let me ask you this What happen to all the SSD's?

took me a year to sell them all. i still have basket and motor to one of them. if anyone remembers i did a build on here last year around this time with 1 of them in a plexi/fiberglass box in a firebird. well he wrecked it and took it to a body shop and they blew it while it was there so i gave him a new one and i have the parts to the blown one

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

nice man....well good luck on ur future Endeavors, Hope to see a lot of great things coming from this

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived