not a wall... clearly something that takes up all the space from top to bottom left to right is not a wall...

lol great score man i like the whole port extension thing. its tight

HAHAHA, thanks man. People confuse me somtimes. I mean there are plenty of people that build boxes, put them in the vehicle, wall around the front edge, call it a wall, and don't get any shit about it :Doh:

But I can't wait to get this sub on some real power.

once again thats not the issue... you filled the void and sealed front from rear making it a full wall

shes looking loud, what hz's that 151 done at?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

not bad for a first wall build :drink40::clapping:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

looks pretty sweet, i'm gonna steal your idea and do my wall just like yours, except i'm gonna use my trunk for the batts and amps, i still think you could squeeze two 18s in their

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/