Name Brand vs. "Underground"

This subject is exactly what I started a tread on yesterday..."Dirty Amp-Clean Amp". Guy at a franchise shop told me my amps were basically junk because they were catagorized as "dirty" but when I asked him to explain what he meant his answer really didnt add up....

I was kinda confused at first but after thinking about it along with some advise from some of you Guys, I determined that my sh!t bangs for what it is....So Fu*k him/them/those who feel that look down on the smaller brands and companies doing their best to survive.

...As a matter of fact the "DICKHEAD" from yesterday did say one thing that was true.."You get what you pay for". Only that the stuff I have was not expensive and does what it said it would...And im satisfied....There sh!t was just expensive

There's a difference between underground and dirty power.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It got my blood a little crazy for a couple of minutes

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Waiting for Ray to get in here and put in his 2 cents. lol Ray can't stand this guy.

Was thinking the same thing once I saw this haha

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Waiting for Ray to get in here and put in his 2 cents. lol Ray can't stand this guy.

For good reasons.

These are the same type of people that ask "why would you build a wall that size when you could've gotten a few w3's in your truck to do the same thing...". Asshats...the world is full of them.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Lol they call us "Outlaws" it seems cuz we are known as the (SPLfags)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

dumbass jl cock suckers

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Im Bi-winning

"Paying for JL is like paying 100$ for a 10$ hooker... Same thing am i not correct... But the 10$ hooker was actually better than the 100$ hooker and then you had 90$ spare to pay for more 10$ hookers.. So its Bi-winning.. JL is just a waste of money at that price just get hertz or focal.. You shop owners need to stop leading people to think alpine type Rs are rediculously good. LOL I had two people throw their type Rs to get DC and they were much happier with how it sounded."

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Wait...with $90 you got men and woman hookers?

hmmmm hard decision probbaly men :ehh:

:No:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived