Name Brand vs. "Underground"

What do you guys think of what they are saying between the 7 and 12:30 minute point.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

1 dollar a watt means it a good amp?? BULL SHIT

O whats that? Shop owners bashing "underground brands"?? Whats new......

Man I liked most of the stuff they were saying up until then.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Check my 3 comments. My username is "hdorre95"

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

1 dollar a watt means it a good amp?? BULL SHIT

O whats that? Shop owners bashing "underground brands"?? Whats new......Man I liked most of the stuff they were saying up until then.

Yeah that's a given. It's more the reasoning for it, that is wtf.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Fucking idiots saying that alpine is better than sundown lmao :rofl: and apparently Fi and T3 make cheap woofers that competitors like to use for some reason hahahaha :orly3:

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

guys, they're authorized JL dealers, $1 per watt is the going rate from them, and you have to realize they deal with the MSRP of big brands, if you get an install from a shop, you're going to pay about $1 per watt, really. the people that this show have never heard of Fi, DC, DD, Sundown, so on, the people who this show really deals with think the w7 is the end all be all with subs, and you have to keep in mind, these guys are SQ, not SPL driven, and the fact that you people are reacting the way you are really saddens me, and when they were talking subs, they were talking subs, i agree with them, and you would too, if you knew what they are saying, and might i mention, i typed about 3/4 of this before i ever even watched the episode.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Fucking idiots saying that alpine is better than sundown lmao :rofl: and apparently Fi and T3 make cheap woofers that competitors like to use for some reason hahahaha :orly3:

how fucking stupid are you? seriously? thats not what they said at ALL, i understand the context of what they're saying and JL and alpine ARE better than sundown, in the context. why are people like you so close minded and 1 sided with their opinions?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Check my 3 comments. My username is "hdorre95"

I don't even bother arguing on Youtube. People are so stupid. Everything you are saying is right but it goes right over their heads.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

how fucking stupid are you? seriously? thats not what they said at ALL, i understand the context of what they're saying and JL and alpine ARE better than sundown, in the context. why are people like you so close minded and 1 sided with their opinions?

And how are JL and Alpine better than sundown? just because they have amps that do the same numbers at different ohm loads?

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

I know these people, but honestly...everyone who watches these videos, even if its to tell them they're wrong, you only give them more views, more popularity, and then you give a wider audience to people

Comments on this site and even on their YouTube isn't going to change anything.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived