Sonic Electronix

Why...........WARNING(RANT)

its your deadening man, before i deadened my car i could hear it more on the outside, and after i did it was way quieter, but its because your keeping the sound waves in your car, cone area does come into play as well to a certain extent

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Get a truck or SUV and all your problems are solved. My old system was pushing 2000 RMS in the truck of a Buick, it was loud and sounded good. When I got a SUV the new system is only 1,000 watts total but the bass out put was 100% better. You can improve you output by your windows being down.

The only thing that you should really care about is how good does it sound to you! In my old build, my friends would comment about how good and clean the system sounded inside and outside. Now when your driving around sounding like shitty shit bang bang, people look and say damn that dude doesn't know what bass sounds like.

My current setup is sealed, and I like the increase output of the bass you can feel and not hear too loud. Everything shakes outside buildings, cars, and alarms going off. Now when I change the c/o you can really hear the bass, but I prefer the really lows and high feq. tweeter sounds.

You know when you got some good shitz, when you drive by and all the heads turn! You look down on your stereo and the volume is only set to 5 out of 50! Besides, nobody likes the rattle and trunk noise. My next build is going to be a wall, I want to see what the hype of having a wall verses a closed off suv seat row!

A good setup is: You feel the bass aka ground moving. B) You can't identify the direction of the bass coming at you. You hear the BASS. You hear no rattle and the vehicle passes you by. You still feel and hear the BASS after 1/2 block of passing you by. HAHAHAHAH anyways remember BASS does kills your wallet!

Sub_woofer_by_KSTARRATSK.gifSub_woofer_by_KSTARRATSK.gifSub_woofer_by_KSTARRATSK.gifSub_woofer_by_KSTARRATSK.gifSub_woofer_by_KSTARRATSK.gifSub_woofer_by_KSTARRATSK.gif

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

it does make a diff with the windows down last time I rolled the windows up and step aside and it sounded ok then I put the front windows down and the back half ways it sound twice as loud and the bass was cleaner

lol

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

hmm... maybe you just have a shitty box??

just because you have a good sub and more power doesnt make you better... just saying.

but i can always here the small setups ppl just get from best buy from farther away than i would think i should, but its mostly because im used to bass so even when i here the faintest sound of it i look around to see who it is. but i here bigger setups and correctly built setup from alot farther away, when doors and windows are down and open.

I had a Chevy Celebrity wagon w/ 2 of the original Kicker Solobarics on 500 watts rms sealed & you could hear that car from 1-2 blocks. Now I have 2 Alpine Type R's on 1200 watts rms ported and you can barely hear it in front of the car. Although my neighbor across the street from me says that im making her windows rattle...

1999 Pontiac Grand Am w/ 3400 V6 is gone thanks to Port Richeys finest.

New vehicle:

2008 Ford Escape Limited w/ 3.0L V6

H/U: Kenwood DDX319

Front Stage: MB Quart PVL 268 (running in coaxial for now)

Rear fill: Stock

Sub: RE Audio SEx 12D2 in a 2cf ported box tuned to 34hz (temporary)

Amps: MB Quart ONX2.100 & ONX1.1000D

0awg main to fused distribution block and short runs of 4awg to amps.

3ft of 0awg for ground to distribution block & short runs of 4awg to amps.

So what if you can't be heard from as far away, that's a good thing. That means you can enjoy your bumpage a bit louder than they can before you're pissing anyone off, and they'd probably get a noise violation ticket before you because of that fact. Plus I'd rather be felt than heard.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

hmm... maybe you just have a shitty box??

just because you have a good sub and more power doesnt make you better... just saying.

but i can always here the small setups ppl just get from best buy from farther away than i would think i should, but its mostly because im used to bass so even when i here the faintest sound of it i look around to see who it is. but i here bigger setups and correctly built setup from alot farther away, when doors and windows are down and open.

I got my box confirmed from a couple of people on here that it was actually a good box and i may be wrong but i built it and resined it and the whole 9 yards and with 2 layers of second skin

Idk im not trying ot be better it just gets on my nerves

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived