Sonic Electronix

Why...........WARNING(RANT)

Rant!

How come i can hear peoples subs across the parking lot like its right next to my ears...

I know the people that bump

1st guy.. 2 12 kicker comps on 250rms

2nd guy 2 12 P1s sealed. 250rms

Thats the only people really and some others no One big

When i had my Fi SSD 12 on 1000rms people could barely hear it in the car in front of me why!!!!!!!!

LOL sorry for the rant...

usually kept my windows up cuz i had it in the winter..

But the other guys had windows down

does windows down make that big of an audible difference? of how far it goes plus i had second skin my trunk...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'd much rather have no one be able to hear my stereo so I could play it all the time, the cop here sucks about stereo, but my town of 700 ppl is mostly a nursing home so I cruise the country roads with a 6 pack of budweiser and a pack of cigarettes!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I'd much rather have no one be able to hear my stereo so I could play it all the time, the cop here sucks about stereo, but my town of 700 ppl is mostly a nursing home so I cruise the country roads with a 6 pack of budweiser and a pack of cigarettes!

True... but sometimes everyone has to here it...

I have three layers of SS on the trunk the rattle should not be much

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

my windows make a difference, i know my system sounds different with windows up than down, i think it also depends on how well sealed your setup is, any deadening or anything? Plus trunk rattle will carry if thats what they got

yea good point. I can be heard when I want to be. but perfer not too yet. Yes windows down makes a ton of difference too. try that next time

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

sealed up all you hear is metal panels shaking and rattle...

If i open my door all you hear is metal panels shaking and rattling....on the entire building 50 feet away :drink40:

Moral is, its a HUGEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

i had 500 watts on 2 12 jbls. was loud and people could here me coming from ligit 3 to 4 blocks away. now i have 2K and no one can really her me. but feeling me is a diffrent story. they prob have prefab and a higher HZ tuning so it carries more. 32 HZ wont really carry i guess. thats my feeling atleast.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

sealed up all you hear is metal panels shaking and rattle...

If i open my door all you hear is metal panels shaking and rattling....on the entire building 50 feet away :drink40:

Moral is, its a HUGEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE.

i laughed.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Archived