Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

they found the guys all three of them! the popos have my gear because it has to go to court for evidence. they are faceing prizon time

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

Posted

Great to hear man final justice is served.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

yeah man, you got off lucky, stuff stollen, but Iam sure its not those guys first time jacking, maybe not the last time jacking either, but you get the opportunity to have assisted in some way to put some assholes behind bars

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...