dkahns51 Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Build consist of.... Rockford Fosgate T1000bd-CP -15" RE Audio Sxx Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate T600 2 channel - JBL C608GTi-mkII Stinger 10 Farad capacitor Optima Yellow top battery Quote **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Sick car!!! Quote I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Kevin Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 That box is huge! I definitely can't wait to see updates on this build and by the way you have a very nice car. Quote
dkahns51 Posted April 8, 2011 Author Report Posted April 8, 2011 That box is huge! I definitely can't wait to see updates on this build and by the way you have a very nice car. Yeah defiantly not a grandma's car anymore lol. I am on hold on upgrades till i figure out a alternator situation. No one makes an alternator for Subaru Impreza's. Quote **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
notorious97200 Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 I'm sure you can find something for your sub. Did you try to contact DC power, Mechman,... I don't know what upgrades you want, but you don't need a huge alt to upgrade something !!! Maybe new batteries? How do you like those 608 gti ? I have never heared them, and their price is starting to go down. What did you have before this instal , to compare with ? (Get rid of that cap and sell it when you can, it does nothing good to your electrical). Have you done the big 3 yet ? that will help ! Quote black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
dkahns51 Posted April 8, 2011 Author Report Posted April 8, 2011 I'm sure you can find something for your sub. Did you try to contact DC power, Mechman,... I don't know what upgrades you want, but you don't need a huge alt to upgrade something !!! Maybe new batteries? How do you like those 608 gti ? I have never heared them, and their price is starting to go down. What did you have before this instal , to compare with ? (Get rid of that cap and sell it when you can, it does nothing good to your electrical). Have you done the big 3 yet ? that will help ! Yeah just contacted DC power a couple days ago, they said the Alts that fit the Subaru WRX's will fit my Impreza. So good news there. Now I have to figure out what I would like to do before I actually do anything loll. I got the GTI's from Sonic Electronix for $230.. good deal. They are freaking huge.. I noticed that they are defiantly louder and sound alot better then my Boston Acoustics that i had before they were SC 60's or 65's i cant remember. Big 3 done, Cap is just kinda there. has a volt meter so that's a benefit lol. Quote **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
dkahns51 Posted April 8, 2011 Author Report Posted April 8, 2011 Just ordered up a 270amp Alternator from DC power.. 2 weeks out Excited!! I had to do this too because my stock alternator is not cutting it.. my volts are dropping below 12. Quote **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
NikPietanze_30087 Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Just ordered up a 270amp Alternator from DC power.. 2 weeks out Excited!! I had to do this too because my stock alternator is not cutting it.. my volts are dropping below 12. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.