-15" RE Audio Sxx Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate T600 2 channel

- JBL C608GTi-mkII

Stinger 10 Farad capacitor

Optima Yellow top battery

216022_214657585216885_100000179355817_967952_6669301_n.jpg

208380_214657605216883_100000179355817_967953_3354140_n.jpg

ughi4055kp_122062736-2.jpg

That box is huge! I definitely can't wait to see updates on this build and by the way you have a very nice car.

Yeah defiantly not a grandma's car anymore lol. I am on hold on upgrades till i figure out a alternator situation. No one makes an alternator for Subaru Impreza's.

I'm sure you can find something for your sub.

Did you try to contact DC power, Mechman,...

I don't know what upgrades you want, but you don't need a huge alt to upgrade something !!! Maybe new batteries?

How do you like those 608 gti ? I have never heared them, and their price is starting to go down. What did you have before this instal , to compare with ?

(Get rid of that cap and sell it when you can, it does nothing good to your electrical).

Have you done the big 3 yet ? that will help !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I'm sure you can find something for your sub.

Did you try to contact DC power, Mechman,...

I don't know what upgrades you want, but you don't need a huge alt to upgrade something !!! Maybe new batteries?

How do you like those 608 gti ? I have never heared them, and their price is starting to go down. What did you have before this instal , to compare with ?

(Get rid of that cap and sell it when you can, it does nothing good to your electrical).

Have you done the big 3 yet ? that will help !

Yeah just contacted DC power a couple days ago, they said the Alts that fit the Subaru WRX's will fit my Impreza. So good news there. Now I have to figure out what I would like to do before I actually do anything loll.

I got the GTI's from Sonic Electronix for $230.. good deal. They are freaking huge.. I noticed that they are defiantly louder and sound alot better then my Boston Acoustics that i had before they were SC 60's or 65's i cant remember.

Big 3 done, Cap is just kinda there. has a volt meter so that's a benefit lol.

Just ordered up a 270amp Alternator from DC power.. 2 weeks out :) Excited!!

I had to do this too because my stock alternator is not cutting it.. my volts are dropping below 12.