Second Skin Audio

i have 2 dual 4ohm l7 15s and im about to get the aq2200 has anyone had any experience with this setup and i need some kind of box design with subs facing up and port to the back. its goin in a 1999 c2500 suburban. n my max deminsion are 46-48 in side to side, 21-24 in from seat to back doors, and 20-24 in height. i want 5 cubes per speaker and tuned around 35 hz ordering this amp tomorow. wanna get started on box soon thank for any input

5 cubes is right on the money for what I liked with mine for output and sound. Might I suggest a slightly lower tune though like 32hz ish. Depends on what kinda sq.in of port as well. 12-14 per is fine with L7s. Not a whole lot of Xmas. I think those burbans with a sub up port back config like to peak around 38Hz in the kick outlaw style. If your doing any metering is should work better a bit lower IMO. 35hz is fine for just listening to. I liked mine there, but my truck also peaks at 43hz so it was ideal for my setup.

You don't quite have the room to do 5ft^3 per sub + displacements. You'll end up using all of your dimensions and be forced to fire the subs and port up...unless that depth you listed still gives you space to fire everything towards the back.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

i have a sealed 6.1 cubic ft box for my one L7. (http://www.youtube.com/user/kwag415#p/a/u/0/OQ4XNiRBrDA) it slaps but i ned a new amp only pushing like ~750

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

You don't quite have the room to do 5ft^3 per sub + displacements. You'll end up using all of your dimensions and be forced to fire the subs and port up...unless that depth you listed still gives you space to fire everything towards the back.

i was helping him in another thread and this depth leaves 7-9 inches between the port and the door ( i have the same body style burbsn too)

i told him this would work good

2qlzpjc.jpg

only thing i dont have is sub disp. or bracing disp. withch either wont be much.

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

i was helping him in another thread and this depth leaves 7-9 inches between the port and the door ( i have the same body style burbsn too)

i told him this would work good

2qlzpjc.jpg

only thing i dont have is sub disp. or bracing disp. withch either wont be much.

Without going to look to see for sure. I remember sub displacement being around .23ish

Without going to look to see for sure. I remember sub displacement being around .23ish

And bracing is going to be somewhere in the .1-.2ft^3 area...all in all it's only going to raise tuning about one cycle.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

And bracing is going to be somewhere in the .1-.2ft^3 area...all in all it's only going to raise tuning about one cycle.

exactly witch you wont even notice :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer