roscoe1129 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 yes i will I am going to hold to that one I have it here in writing! WOOT! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
cavi_in_kc Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 Go Roscoe, it's your birthday, We gon' party like it's your birthday. Okay, okay, lame I know. Mike Roth
FieroGrande Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 Have a hell of a time at work Roscoe! And HBD to you 2 Nolimitznid!
02 Trep Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 HBD to you both! '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
Guest Nismofreak Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 happy b-day buddy so what did you get for your b-day?
roscoe1129 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 so far a 10.5 hr work day.....(not finished yet....) Naw I am gonna do the thing tomorrow after work, but hubbyhas got me a nifty little radio/light/ power pack thingy for the garage! I am gonna open it up and play with it tonight! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
fi.extreme Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 happy bday i oughtta get you 2 18s for yo bday (if i ever have the money) 2x2 xplod in a ported box (seperated) for my comp
roscoe1129 Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 happy bday i oughtta get you 2 18s for yo bday (if i ever have the money) thanx, but unless they are gonna beat the hell out of this it would be a waste of money Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
assman Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 Happy Birthday guys from the ducks at assman industries *quack quack* Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
bibby at work Posted September 4, 2007 Report Posted September 4, 2007 so far a 10.5 hr work day.....(not finished yet....) Naw I am gonna do the thing tomorrow after work, but hubbyhas got me a nifty little radio/light/ power pack thingy for the garage! I am gonna open it up and play with it tonight!I feel ya dude. I am working 8:30 to 8:15, and it's not a negative 15minute shift, if ya feel me. I also doubt i'll be out by 8:15. Oh well, HBD.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.