LoudNLow931 Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 Damn 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted April 11, 2011 Author Report Posted April 11, 2011 Ordered some new wire to rerun my wire from the front to the very back, Once that gets here and I get that in I will make some videos! Going to start working on the trim panels tomorrow. I might and try and make it one big piece but idk if that will happen haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Kobieblu Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 Should great stuff the $h1T out of the top and sides RF love
LoudNLow931 Posted April 11, 2011 Author Report Posted April 11, 2011 Should great stuff the $h1T out of the top and sides I was thinking about it but that stuff is a bitch to get off anything it gets on. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Kobieblu Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 Put plastic liner (like why you would use on windows during the winter) around everything in the car including side of box...... Sorry the great stuff were needed the cut the extra liner off that way later down the road u can brake it down and it will cum off RF love
AdamTheAudioMan Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 Nice wall build! UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
LoudNLow931 Posted April 11, 2011 Author Report Posted April 11, 2011 Nice wall build! Thanks 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Slapuhho Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 Where's the vids? 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
jeyrapboy Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 So im assuming that your going to be making some trim panels
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.