LoudNLow931 Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 So because of my last box being on my seat and my seat not being functional I was put in M4 for meca, I had extra MDF in my garage so I deiced to wall off my truck, I did this all in 2 Days! Its not finished yet but its all in and playing, I just need to make my trim panels and hook up my 4 channel. I only played it at about half volume because of it being late out but so far from what I could tell it was louder and moved more air I will have some better pics and vids tomorrow! Comments Welcome! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
memphisBred Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Gonna get loud. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
LoudNLow931 Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 Gonna get loud. I hope lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
White Lightning Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Azagtoth502 Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Me likes pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
LoudNLow931 Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 Thanks, its getting there! Still need to paint the port blue somehow, and trim it off lol. I was impressed by it so far though. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Slapuhho Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 What size fuses are those? 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
LoudNLow931 Posted April 10, 2011 Author Report Posted April 10, 2011 What size fuses are those? 2 150amp fuses. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.