what to use to plug screw holes?

ive tried elmers wood putty and didnt like how it applies and the end result.. what should i use? ive heard of people using bondo? but iunno... plz help!

ive tried elmers wood putty and didnt like how it applies and the end result.. what should i use? ive heard of people using bondo? but iunno... plz help!

Best thing to use is mighty putty can be found at wal mart by the as seen on tv. This stuff is great bonds very well to wood.

Fi BTL 15 N2 D2

-4.5 net..30Hz/Birch and Braced

-AQ 2200D running at 4-ohms for meantime...

-Big 3 KNU 1/0

-XS 1200

-Sundown 100.4 SAX

-Front Stage: CDT CL-61

-Rear: Alpine Type-SA

-HeadUnit-Pioneer AVHDVD-3200

-2004 Saturn Ion

Best score to Date is a 143.1 at the kick with 2 RF HX2 10's in a PWK box!

BUILD LOG---15 BTL...Shit is loud Son!!

You TUBE---RIGHT HERE

Bondo works well too. It cures quickly and is very workable. With the wood filler the best way is to lay it on one direction then scrap flush 90 degrees from the way you went. Basically make an x.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Bondo works well too. It cures quickly and is very workable. With the wood filler the best way is to lay it on one direction then scrap flush 90 degrees from the way you went. Basically make an x.

if you've ever drywalled a wall you should know how to use a trowel and puddy in screw hol3s

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

thanks so far guys. oddly enough i have drywalled quite a lot and the wood putty just isnt the some consistency.. at least not the shit i got.. oh well

Archived