Great sq subs

FreekDesignz

honestly, the best SQ sub for the money would be the 2011 model type-R or the w7. thats a fact. wait for people to tell me im wrong. and to the guy that posted the SSA's, those are TERRIBLE SQ subs, get that out of your head, im not a hater, i love SSA subs, but they are FAR from SQ.

the w6 is actually better at sq than the w7 is. and the type r does a great job at sq actually

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

and NO ssa do not work worth a damn for sq they have a peaky response that sucks to iron out

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

IDQ is a great speaker to be honest. a Type R shouldnt even be in the same sentence lmao. and that hunk of shit 18 XXX is the most laughable thing in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

whats your opinion on the idmax? I loved mine and only got rid off it cause i wanted more volume. i wish i didn't sell mine and now that they are going out of business i really regret selling it especially since it wound up in the hands of a really stupid "bass head" (u know the type think gain=volume knob, use lampcord for speaker wire, even used to sticks and a piece of wire in a inline fuseholder when the fuse blew) that blew it.

1997 crown vic police interceptor

headunit: avic x710bt

sub amp: powerbass xta 1500d

sub: fi 15" bl fully loaded

enclosure: 3.5 cubes @ 33hz firing through rear deck

mids/highs: crappy pioneer paper cone 6x9's and stock rears for now

mid/high amp:h/u power FTL

wiring: knuconceptz 1/0 memphis interterconnects

IDMAX is more of SQL, IMO! The IDQ, in a well build exact to spec enclosure would be more SQ! Either way frequency response and clarity are unmatched in the same price catagory!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

What is the OP actually looking for?? Half of these woofers wouldn't fly in a true sq setup. But again SQ is subjective and if you aren't competing just go with what makes you happy.

777319156.png

1/2 of ID is staying behind and supposedly they are staying the same. most is already made in china anyway so can't really go anyplace to lower quality

mcintoshsigz.png

ahh, alright

was curious, i checked it out, cause im interested in a tline and i was told you want lower qms, and the qms on that is 1.8 so it looks like that would sound nice on 500 watts in a tline

Archived