Sundown Audio

Speaker Level Imput Help Needed

Just so I am on the same page as you guys. The speaker level inputs are to get a signal to the amp right?

If so, how would i go about hooking it up?

Here is my amp:

DSC00560.jpg

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

yes. the speaker level input is used when you dont have a radio with rca wires. if you do have a radio with rca connections then use that. the high level is basically taking your speaker wires in the doors and trunk and hooking them to the input.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

So I hook them all up to the input. 1 ''speaker'' per channel input.

Youtube Channel

Yes. But if your radio has rca outputs i highly recommend using them instead of the high level inputs on the amp. It sounds better from what ive experienced.

But in your case, if you look at the connector how it says 1, 2, 3 and 4 going from left to right and the top row says + and the bottom row says - . This means that lets say you want your driver side front door speaker to be channel one. You would connect the positive of that speaker wire to the top left corner of the input which is channel 1 positive. Then for your negative of that SAME speaker you would put it on the bottom right connection which would be channel 1 negative. Just keep doing that step for all the channels you want to use and you will be all set.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Ok That's what I thought just wanted to make sure. I'm using it as a temp system until I have the money to finish my upgrade. The amp is going to be powering a sub.

Youtube Channel

Ok its no problem. like i said, use the rca's if you have them, if not then the high level input will get the job done.

there isnt a remote wire connection on this amp?? what the... Thats very strange. I highly doubt this turns on by sensing if there is power going into the inputs of the amp but it could. What kind of amp is this along with the model?