DC Sound Lab

dc level 3 15S questions?

if i would get 6 12s my box would be 1.18ft and dc recommends 1ft so it should be a good match right?

its not hard to make a box its as simple as getting a design the designer do es everything but cut it out and glue and screw it together just bc you may fit it in there doesn't mean you should take some advice you may have had 2 subs before but I guarantee those 2 subs won't compare to 2 15" xls in a well designed box and you have the feeling of saying I built that box wow that's always a plus in doing it yourself

www.wooferwarehouse.com

How the hell can you fit 4 15s in the trunk of a Toyota Camry? That box would be WAY to small. Plus what is your electrical like? A 4000+ amp is going to draw a lot of power.

And what are your Max dimensions? 2 15s might be hard too

Edited by corey0928

How the hell can you fit 4 15s in the trunk of a Toyota Camry? That box would be WAY to small. Plus what is your electrical like? A 4000+ amp is going to draw a lot of power.

X2

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Man I think you should do alot more research about this topic before you waste alot of money i see no way of getting 4 15", 6 12", 2 15" may not even fit as corey said you alt batts wiring ect before you just shove amps and subs into a vehicle

www.wooferwarehouse.com