Sonic Electronix

im looking for a good amp that can put out 3000 watts at 2 ohms for under or about 1000 dollars. any suggestions?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

im looking for a good amp that can put out 3000 watts at 2 ohms for under or about 1000 dollars. any suggestions?

http://www.audioque.com/AQ3500D1-Amplifier_p_32.html

Or 2

http://www.audioque.com/AQ2200D-Amplifier_p_31.html

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

http://www.audioque.com/AQ3500D1-Amplifier_p_32.html

Or 2

http://www.audioque.com/AQ2200D-Amplifier_p_31.html

you can strap two of the AQ2200ds at two ohm

or run the 3500D at .5 ohm 8) *with proper electrical

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

the dp 21 is dual 4 ohm if i recall so itll be wired down to 2 ohms. most of the amps i looked at were only about 2000 watts at one ohm

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

the dp 21 is dual 4 ohm if i recall so itll be wired down to 2 ohms. most of the amps i looked at were only about 2000 watts at one ohm

do you already have the sub?

you could do two AQ2200Ds strapped at two ohm, that would be $780 for both amps

i didnt order it yet. i'm gonna try to do the big three and batteries plus run all my wire before i buy the sub or the amps

i didnt order it yet. i'm gonna try to do the big three and batteries plus run all my wire before i buy the subs or the amps

does the sub come in Dual 2? if it does get the dual 2 ohm version

i didnt order it yet. i'm gonna try to do the big three and batteries plus run all my wire before i buy the subs or the amps

does the sub come in Dual 2? if it does get the dual 2 ohm version

i think it might. it looked like it said dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm tho. so im guessing it was talking about dual 4 or dual 2

Archived