Sonic Electronix

It should be much louder than the 12w7s. I have a example for you...

AQ and DD subs are made by the same people. The AQ HDC3 series is comparable to the DD 35xx series. My friend has a jl 10w7 on 800w, I have a DD3515 on 200w, and my system is much louder. Granted I have much more cone area, but he has 4x the power. You will not be disappointed with two AQ HDC312s. JL makes good equipment, but it's incredibly overpriced for the amount of sound your getting from it.

But remember, install is the most important part to making a good system. If you put a $1000 sub in a prefab box, it will sound like shit and you would be better off with a $200 sub in a custom box.

AQ and DD are made by family, but not the same people. Also the designs of the subs are not equal but they do show similarity in the soft parts. I just dont want the OP to be misled into thinking the AQ's are direct cheaper clones of the DD's, because they are not.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

It should be much louder than the 12w7s. I have a example for you...

AQ and DD subs are made by the same people. The AQ HDC3 series is comparable to the DD 35xx series. My friend has a jl 10w7 on 800w, I have a DD3515 on 200w, and my system is much louder. Granted I have much more cone area, but he has 4x the power. You will not be disappointed with two AQ HDC312s. JL makes good equipment, but it's incredibly overpriced for the amount of sound your getting from it.

But remember, install is the most important part to making a good system. If you put a $1000 sub in a prefab box, it will sound like shit and you would be better off with a $200 sub in a custom box.

Alright thanks. do you know of anyplace that sells audioque subs & amps besides there website ? cant seem to find them anywhere.

ill look around and try to find some places that can build up a box for me

They are only available on their website, but you may be able to find some used in the For Sale section.

You don't need to look around for someone to build you a box, you can do it yourself. It isn't extremely hard, I just built my first box and it sounds AMAZING! :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

He's also overseas...so I'm thinking he wants it done so he can come home to pure awesomeness. Although I'm almost ALWAYS a fan of doing your own work.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well, I can't comment on your area of residence, but hopefully you can find some members in the area willing to help. If not, I'm more than sure they can point you in the right direction for local shops who can do the work without raping your skull.

The AQ subs are nice, but you can look around. There are many partners on the site who offer awesome products at awesome prices which could deal the damage you're looking for. But more importantly, is going to be enclosure (design and placement).

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well, I can't comment on your area of residence, but hopefully you can find some members in the area willing to help. If not, I'm more than sure they can point you in the right direction for local shops who can do the work without raping your skull.

The AQ subs are nice, but you can look around. There are many partners on the site who offer awesome products at awesome prices which could deal the damage you're looking for. But more importantly, is going to be enclosure (design and placement).

x2

Just because I've recommended the AQ subs, doesn't mean you can't look at other products such as DC Audio or Fi or Ascendant Audio. You may be able to find some better subs for a better price. But install is close to EVERYTHING. :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Like i said previously i am not to knowledgeable on subs or what i am looking for but i was looking at these

AA Mayhem 12 ,Fi BTL n212 & n312, and the hdc312 previously mentioned earlier just wondering after there are a couple options what you all would recommended. cant find a price on the mayhem so i dont know what it runs but i just want to see what you guys thought about these and which you would recommend