Sonic Electronix

What can I do to make my sound system sound better?

Okay, He fixed the problem, The reason was because he didn't know the stereo was wired to the doors, i.e. when you turn the car off, the radio keeps playing, if you open the door it stops... I still don't see how that would make it turn on while the car was off after shutting it and everything, But it fixed it and the bass sounds like how an 1,000 watts should sound like... :)

I just put 2 12" Kicker Competition CVR's running an alpine MRX-M100 Mono power @ 1,000W RMS

i found the problem

on the serious note. a new box tuned at about 35hz

haha, Unfortunately I'm 19 years old, driving a 2007 ford mustang on a part time job that only gives me around 25 hours a week on average... lol so you can see why I chose that set up :(

since you say your trunk is too small for two 12's ported, save up your money and 1 nice 12. from DC, Sundown, or something of that sort. then build a ported box for that. itll be hella louder.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

This keeps getting worse and worse for you man. What shop was this? I hope you didn't pay for this install.

Yeah, I know. Lol I wish I knew how to install sound systems so I didn't have to deal with this hassle, The reason it's messed up is because it wasn't what you call a "REAL" shop, As in dedicated to sound systems... It was a corporate retail store.... I'm going to say what store and you're going to laugh your ass off and call me an idiot if you know the store.... LOL.

La curacao. I trusted them because I heard the guy doing my install was a pro... Guess it's all lies.

Best Buy ?

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Okay, He fixed the problem, The reason was because he didn't know the stereo was wired to the doors, i.e. when you turn the car off, the radio keeps playing, if you open the door it stops... I still don't see how that would make it turn on while the car was off after shutting it and everything, But it fixed it and the bass sounds like how an 1,000 watts should sound like... :)

Glad you got it worked out. Im sure he did a little research and found out he needed to pull signal from the rear ;) Glad the turn on is fixed too. Enjoy it man.

Archived