MAY14th Meca BAY AREA CALI!!!

ALPINE408

Thanks for those vids.

My door looks like shit.lol

And I beat my previous record btw.

Did a 53.8 today...woohoo.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Today was pretty kool

Too bad I didn't get to check out the sql too much just a walk through

But the spl was sick tho

Too bad 1 of my woofers blew 3 days ago so only 1 sub with a big 12in hole where my other sub was lol

Wat did the girl score the blue scion

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

Nice show and venue IMO.

My only beef is with the sound q guys. I'd like to see more doors open, and chances to check out their cars. It seams like whenever I go up to the sound q area, it's like a secret club......

More vids?.......I like vids :)

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

My first show was a good one. Now lets get some more local shows to happen.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

A big thank you to everyone for coming out :) I am hoping to put another one on in about a month to a month and a half :)

a quick thing about the SQ vehicles for demo, my recommendation is, come by in the mid to late afternoon for demos.

the reason is, almost no one wants to give a demo before their car is judged for sound, simply put, there have been quite a few instances where demos were given and some settings were accidentally tripped, or changed, and then the car suffered mightily in the lanes.

but any SQ cars, especially anyone that i built, will be more than happy to let you listen all day once they are done being judged, just come up and ask. :) but i know what you guys mean and i promise i will do a better job next time of more actively offering demos with the sq guys.

Bing

A big thank you to everyone for coming out :) I am hoping to put another one on in about a month to a month and a half :)

a quick thing about the SQ vehicles for demo, my recommendation is, come by in the mid to late afternoon for demos.

the reason is, almost no one wants to give a demo before their car is judged for sound, simply put, there have been quite a few instances where demos were given and some settings were accidentally tripped, or changed, and then the car suffered mightily in the lanes.

but any SQ cars, especially anyone that i built, will be more than happy to let you listen all day once they are done being judged, just come up and ask. :) but i know what you guys mean and i promise i will do a better job next time of more actively offering demos with the sq guys.

Bing

so these guys dont know thier cars enough to know what settings to get it back to what they had?

seriously not that hard in any case scenario i have seen. As THEY are doing all the touching you are just sitting and listening.

Archived