Free Enclosure Designs Give Away

How are you deciding the winners? :db:

i think hes gonna do it by whose name has a D as the first letter :yahoo:

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

dang i had my hopes up there for a second

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

sounds like a good plan.

You know, a great way to advertise is show off some of your past work. Examples make you credible, so how about putting some pics on your facebook page that show off your best work, and maybe oh i dunno make them visible to people who want to look at your page first before adding you on facebook? Just an idear, its your little business.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

You know, a great way to advertise is show off some of your past work. Examples make you credible, so how about putting some pics on your facebook page that show off your best work, and maybe oh i dunno make them visible to people who want to look at your page first before adding you on facebook? Just an idear, its your little business.

You should be able to view them I have everything set to "everyone viewable".

Here's some stuff I have done.

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

p_00760.jpg

p_00634.jpg

DSC01956-1.jpg

DSC02645.jpg