Rainman215 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Bump. I'm going ... Who else is coming? My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
Boyd Heaton Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Dual DC Power 270XP's One XS Power S3400 Four XS Power D3100's Soundigital 12kd Four DC Audio 15XL's Atomic 504 Kicker Mid's and High's One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler TNESPL-152.5 DB DRAG-153.2 ON THE ROAD TO "55"
dwright27 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Fuck if it was in June or July I'd be all over it. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
-Hobby- Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Fuck if it was in June or July I'd be all over it. Carlisle Truck Nationals Aug 5-7 Bigger, better, badder. Im not missing it this year.
cmamtower Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 i'll be up there probably the whole weekend, then i'll be at truck nationals, and bikefest. get an smd tent set up haha apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
darksoul187 Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 haha smd tent FTW! 2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700
n8ball2013 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Trying to make truck nationals. If the truck is built and playing. I realized its never ever going to be done though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
CruelSoul Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I go every year I used to live 3 mins away from the fairgrounds now I live about 2 hours from it.
CruelSoul Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 This will be my first time going to this show I'll be there both days Whereabouts are you located dark,I am from PA too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.