Unmarked cop cars...

Cop parks on the side of the road just sitting there and everyone sees that police officer and goes, "damn i better slow down before i keep driving like an idiot"

This works for all of 15 seconds or however long it takes for the person that is driving like an idiot, then once they don't see the cop car anymore it's back to there normal driving habits!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

When i think Unmarked cars, i think...Special inside jobs and possibly even Highway patrol but ive seen cars pulled over in the middle of town where the ability to make any traffic violations is slim...and ive heard of pullovers that played out that same way...To me a cop isnt a threat in his blacks and whites and is inteaded to protect and serve in order to keep things in the town/city in line. Unmarked cars are unecessary to have for regular duty as far as im concerned.

police dont do this anymore. they give out chicken shit tickets to get revenue. this is what they do. have some respect cops were YOUR FUCKING BOSS! we pay you to keep shit secure not to fuck with us and make us pay more.

stereo too loud

no front license plate

window tint

all non moving voilations are chicken shit tickets. cops dont wanna bust real criminals they wanna fuck with the working man.

I'm not a cop and you "pay" for my salary does that mean you're my boss too? Does that mean you want me to report to you daily about the maintenance issues we're having? Do I have to run it by you everytime I need to order a new diesel or turbine engine?

The answer to all of those are no. Because you're not my boss and you're not theirs either. I pay taxes and so do cops. If you are doing or did something illegal you can't complain that the cop writes you a ticket. And your saying illegal tints and music being to loud aren't real crimes? So the tickets were imaginary than?

you win some, you lose some

i think a nice new charger could have been replaced with a honda fit IMHO..

that 50,000% flexfuel suburban could have been replaced with a hybrid ford escape for 30gs...

waste of money, why not drive the good ole black and white instead of trying to creep in a brand new car.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Unmarked Cop Cars are becoming more of a common occurance everywhere. Here in Illinois i have yet to see a regular plated unmarked state cop, maybe their is maybe not, but most if not all state vehicles undercover or not have state plates. I know here in town where i live their is unmarked regular plated cars but once you've seen them u learn the make model and first 3 digits of the Lic. plate, luckily there is only one here where i live lol.

Three things that might possibly save you from a ticket/jail are.

1. Dont Break the Law

2. Radar Detector, unless they are illegal in your state

3. Bluetooth, in my state you can still talk on the phone except in a school or construction zone

No cop is purposly going to bother you unless you are breaking the law, and im sure if anyone was in trouble a cop in a marked car or unmarked car would stop to help if they were passing by.

Yeah seeing flashing lights coming from a unmarked car might confuse alot of people but usually most have sirens and a loudspeaker, if ur music isnt up to loud you should be able to hear them both. I understand not everyone looks in their mirrors all the time but it is smart to do, and usually the corner of ur eye will see a flashing bulb in at least one of ur mirrors.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

that 50,000% flexfuel suburban could have been replaced with a hybrid ford escape for 30gs...

waste of money, why not drive the good ole black and white instead of trying to creep in a brand new car.

No it can't

A Honda fit won't be able to keep up with some douches supercharged car. Cause if they can't keep up criminals would just buy fast cars

you win some, you lose some

When i think Unmarked cars, i think...Special inside jobs and possibly even Highway patrol but ive seen cars pulled over in the middle of town where the ability to make any traffic violations is slim...and ive heard of pullovers that played out that same way...To me a cop isnt a threat in his blacks and whites and is inteaded to protect and serve in order to keep things in the town/city in line. Unmarked cars are unecessary to have for regular duty as far as im concerned.

police dont do this anymore. they give out chicken shit tickets to get revenue. this is what they do. have some respect cops were YOUR FUCKING BOSS! we pay you to keep shit secure not to fuck with us and make us pay more.

stereo too loud

no front license plate

window tint

all non moving voilations are chicken shit tickets. cops dont wanna bust real criminals they wanna fuck with the working man.

I'm not a cop and you "pay" for my salary does that mean you're my boss too? Does that mean you want me to report to you daily about the maintenance issues we're having? Do I have to run it by you everytime I need to order a new diesel or turbine engine?

The answer to all of those are no. Because you're not my boss and you're not theirs either. I pay taxes and so do cops. If you are doing or did something illegal you can't complain that the cop writes you a ticket. And your saying illegal tints and music being to loud aren't real crimes? So the tickets were imaginary than?

are you harassing me and making me pay for something that no one gives a shit about? exactly i cant talk politics in here so im not gonna comment anymore.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I was driving at night on the freeway late at night and this DHS SUV flagged me down and hit his lights and horn siren on me. He pulled up next to me and said WTF is my problem. I said sorry if I passed your slow ass and asked him WTF was his problem?

He rolled up his windows and then took off doing at least 100 mph. I was laughing my ass off, his punk ass didn't want none.

In California if you get hit by an unmarked car, you have the right to drive and pull into a public well lit area.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

No it can't

A Honda fit won't be able to keep up with some douches supercharged car. Cause if they can't keep up criminals would just buy fast cars

wtf u talkin about. police take rides from drug dealers and use them as their own. how is that legit?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Cops have no business even chasing a vehicle that is running from them...ever watch cops or worlds wildest police chases? take down the plate number, and step the hell back, let them drive home, follow them with the helicopter and bust them.

You are not helping the situation by trying to chase and ram a car that is already showing you its intentions.

It should be a federal law stating cops should not do high speed pursuits, you endanger more lives making that car go crazy trying to get away than you do if you let them speed a little stop and then arrest them.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived