02 Monte Carlo REBuild, Progress PG 6, DC, SHCA, Rockford

Hopefully i can spark some comments with some deadener progress... got my 100sqFt pack in today and i've started putting it in... here is todays progress after work.

DSC_0048Small.jpg

DSC_0049Small.jpg

DSC_0056Small.jpg

DSC_0061Small.jpg

Nekked trunk

DSC_0055Small.jpg

First Piece down

DSC_0057Small.jpg

More pieces added

DSC_0058Small.jpg

Where i left off for tonight

IMG_0554Small.jpg

Gotta Rep the goods

IMG_0559Small.jpg

Also got this little morsel in today

IMG_0557Small.jpg

Heres a blurry shot of the HU while i was drivin home

IMG_0560Small.jpg

Like i said, videos coming... just gotta get youtube to cooperate with my junky ass internet... Heres my speeds if your interested...

1274784936.png

Just for all you KY ppl out there.... only get wimax if its a last resort...

What you guys thinkin so far?

EDIT: Just for shits and giggles, my 6 year old cousin will not let me live down that FatMat decal just because my name happens to be Matt. She ran around all night "Hey Fat Matt!"

If you're gonna have the subs fire foward, you'll need to make sure that no energy is able to get behind the baffle, meaning you're gonna have to seal it off. Something like this

Otherwise it's gonna have cancellation bad and won't sound good at all

how so? my friend was INSISTENT that i fit 2 15's in his...i think it was a 1990 accord, so i did. ONLY way to fit them was sub up, and port back. we fired the port in from his back seats since the boxes blocked almost all airway to the front and it actually sounds very very good. small small net volume, and small small port (smaller than i would have liked...but he was insistent lol) and we were both quite impressed with it

If you're gonna have the subs fire foward, you'll need to make sure that no energy is able to get behind the baffle, meaning you're gonna have to seal it off. Something like this

Otherwise it's gonna have cancellation bad and won't sound good at all

how so? my friend was INSISTENT that i fit 2 15's in his...i think it was a 1990 accord, so i did. ONLY way to fit them was sub up, and port back. we fired the port in from his back seats since the boxes blocked almost all airway to the front and it actually sounds very very good. small small net volume, and small small port (smaller than i would have liked...but he was insistent lol) and we were both quite impressed with it

We're talking subs firing forward vs. backward, you're talking about subs firing up. Need I say more?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Now that's a good one!!!

Everything looks sweet. You're doing a bang-up job, FatMatt!!

Thanks dude!

Well my seals didn't help with my leaking problem, so SQ, u ever had any issues with ur monte leaking into the doors and into the floor? its like the seals just soak up the water and let it in anyway. It really starting to piss me off.

So, i got the trunk done today. It took alot longer than i thought it would only working a couple hours a night though. But here are some pics from today. Trying to edit and upload a video now... stupid internet again. Oh and as i post this.... Big day in history again.

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Ok... i know its been a few days. but projects at work have had me busy as hell. So i finally have a quick update for you. Got around to finishin the box up, shot it with black and put the bolts in for terminals. Test fitted the box in the monte and its tight as hell, just the way i like it. :good: Also did a little dissection on one of my old RE SEx subs that had seized up on me. so here are some quick pics.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

it looks great!!! good job

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”