so why dont you just go buy it?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Same bike ive been after for awhile now man, since last december....they go for a retared amount at dealerships around here like close to 4800$ even the 2009 models...and are impossible to find used.

I actually gave up and am trying to talk a friend out of a gsxr 600 for 2700$ :popcorn:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Same bike ive been after for awhile now man, since last december....they go for a retared amount at dealerships around here like close to 4800$ even the 2009 models...and are impossible to find used.

I actually gave up and am trying to talk a friend out of a gsxr 600 for 2700$ :popcorn:

so do u you think this is a bad deal im gonna try and talk them down and btw i saw it it looks brand new one owner and it has a two brothers pipe on it

• 1 month later...

WP_000444.jpg

I bought one, for 3 grand its an awesome deal!!! 0-50 is very quick faster than any cars, but after that you can take a nap to 75mph through 4th and 5th...

With the availability of the 351cc big bore, web cams, 36mm fcr carb...this thing will be a few hp short of a drz 400 weight less have a lower seat height and look a HELL of alot cooler...im so glad i pulled the trigger on one!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP