I DARE SOMEONE TO PUT A SLAPPER BASLINE TO THIS SONG

oh, yeah i know where youre coming from. i was just saying in general. i had gotten some PMs and people were like youre such a dick. i was like...what the...??? all the way from left field and i have no idea. just a very logical person, but some people even called me an elitist. like...really?

anyways. if someone does do this, i would like to hear it. add it to my unsuspecting victims playlist, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hell HT, manufactured pop will always be the same unfortunately :(

this is true bro, but shes not really an artist you know? shes a little girl who wanted to do something cool, and fun. i think she did what she thought was a good job, but damn. she gets hate from all aspects and all sides, like damn...shes just a kid, lol.

people expect her to be on some lil kim and nicki minaj shit talkin about suckin dicks and fuckin kinda shit....

shes a kid... if people want to criticize her, i dare them to go do better

i think someone should bring out the fanfare. for once we agree on something.

Hell HT, manufactured pop will always be the same unfortunately :(

this is true bro, but shes not really an artist you know? shes a little girl who wanted to do something cool, and fun. i think she did what she thought was a good job, but damn. she gets hate from all aspects and all sides, like damn...shes just a kid, lol.

people expect her to be on some lil kim and nicki minaj shit talkin about suckin dicks and fuckin kinda shit....

shes a kid... if people want to criticize her, i dare them to go do better

i think someone should bring out the fanfare. for once we agree on something.

haha

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im just surprised she could spell dinosaur.

side note: no excuse for ke $ ha, her music and herself i can not excuse for the damage on people...lol

lol. i just want them cause would be some cool to have some weird songs to surprise people with bass :good: ^^^ :peepwall: vids?

its bad enough that i know lol and that i said it publicly you really want vids lol

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Archived