Second Skin Audio

Could someone design a T-Line enclosure for me?

could someone design a T-line enclosure for my 18" FI BTL? I cant for sure figure out how to exactly make one, so if someone could give me the specs i could be more than happy. My max measurements are 33" wide, 39" deep, and 17" tall

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

That may be a little tough, unless you want high tuning. If you had about 19" tall, you would have quite a bit of room. I know, only 2" but its what makes a easy to design tline, and a complicated one, that may be designed wrong

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I actually could go 19" i just wanted to leave a little room for the excursion, but i could do 19" if that helps.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

What is the box going in?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Its going in a 97 dodge Intepid, and yes it does fit. I think i can read a measuring tape right.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

I had a universal 18" tline tuned to 38hz, and I went BASIC. I just wanted to have something for an 18 to be tested in. $30... wait, I take that back, it was a full sheet of birch + half sheet in Homedepot's 55cent pile. So I actually spent about $3 or so on the wood ( hook up of the century at HD) I spent 2hrs making it. and the box ended up

14.5" tall x 24" deep x 48" wide. And it sounded damn good

sundown.jpg

I had a universal 18" tline tuned to 38hz, and I went BASIC. I just wanted to have something for an 18 to be tested in. $30... wait, I take that back, it was a full sheet of birch + half sheet in Homedepot's 55cent pile. So I actually spent about $3 or so on the wood ( hook up of the century at HD) I spent 2hrs making it. and the box ended up

14.5" tall x 24" deep x 48" wide. And it sounded damn good

Now thats how you do it! haha nice

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Steez, omg man lol

My gf has the same car. I have built a few boxes for that. Largest I got was a 12" bandpass tline in it tuned to 40hz

This was to big to fit in the trunk at ONLY 38"w 14" tall 24" deep

The measurements you have, I dont know where those came from unless your building permanent in the trunk

sundown.jpg