IN my opinion..yes i think they are a money thing..sure people SHOULDN'T speed but if someone dose speed through a camera and doesn't know..they could still down the road kill somebody, if a cop was there he could have stopped them..i don't think they save life's shit i slow down for them then speed right back up (i never do much over but hate driving like an old lady)

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

i think i read an article that said speed cameras are rented to the police force by a third party, and the third party gets like 80% of the profits

The worst part is that it is true. Some folks will do anything for money...

The way I see it, speed cameras are like speed bumps. Folks slow down to go by them, then speed right back up once past.

IN my opinion..yes i think they are a money thing..sure people SHOULDN'T speed but if someone dose speed through a camera and doesn't know..they could still down the road kill somebody, if a cop was there he could have stopped them..i don't think they save life's shit i slow down for them then speed right back up (i never do much over but hate driving like an old lady)

You and me both. Driving above is also a safety thing. It is safer to go the speed of traffic - the speed 90% of the folks around me are expecting me to go. The last thing I want is to get rear ended by some driver who was texting and wasn't expecting some one to be going slower than everybody else

heres why i dont like them. not because they punish speeders or nothin like that. but that its controlled by an outside company thats motivated to give tickets because they get eighty percent of the profit AND rental fees from the state county or whoever pays them. laws should be enforced for safety not profit. another way to look at it is that only certain people may end up gettin tickets. so if you just so happen to know someone that works for the companies or whoever monitors the tickets or just someone well known then bye bye ticket.

my pov is based solely on the article i read not assumptions lol

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc