Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Last pix :-/

215765_10150162652794454_515364453_6432078_343662_n.jpg

205163_10150162652639454_515364453_6432075_4647483_n.jpg

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

Damn bro, sorry for your loss. I've lost a couple pets along the way growing up and it blows. My pooch I have now, Logan, just turned 6. My wife and I aren't able to have kids, so all of our attention and love goes to him. As dumb as this might sound to some, he really gets treated like our son. Just seeing those pics of you and her bring tears to my eyes, because I cannot imagine what I will be like when Logan does go. Luckily he's a Bischon so I'm hoping he lives to be very old. Keep your head up bro and remember all of the funny and good stories. It'll get easier in time.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

She looks adorable. So sorry to hear about your loss, I've had a 3 cats that have died in my lifetime, and it's always sad. But I always figure there's another dog or cat out there that is going to be killed by the humane society if they are not taken home. So this allows you to save another puppy's life, and that is always a good feeling. Hope the best for ya man.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

Damn bro, sorry for your loss. I've lost a couple pets along the way growing up and it blows. My pooch I have now, Logan, just turned 6. My wife and I aren't able to have kids, so all of our attention and love goes to him. As dumb as this might sound to some, he really gets treated like our son. Just seeing those pics of you and her bring tears to my eyes, because I cannot imagine what I will be like when Logan does go. Luckily he's a Bischon so I'm hoping he lives to be very old. Keep your head up bro and remember all of the funny and good stories. It'll get easier in time.

Thanks man and i know what you mean..she was always around and always by my side. Just sad more than anything. Wish there was something else that could have been down but they said nothing could really be done

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

She looks adorable. So sorry to hear about your loss, I've had a 3 cats that have died in my lifetime, and it's always sad. But I always figure there's another dog or cat out there that is going to be killed by the humane society if they are not taken home. So this allows you to save another puppy's life, and that is always a good feeling. Hope the best for ya man.

thanks bro..imma dig up some old pix i think

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

Nappin

221764_10150162652419454_515364453_6432070_787137_n.jpg

207368_10150162652499454_515364453_6432071_6843806_n.jpg

7930_1137301670501_1166130105_30365176_4981729_n.jpg

Cleo my old cat

175215_1693592537573_1170570092_31590242_7889533_o.jpg

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 397 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...