anyone wanna make apicture?

Man they are picky...

Yeah I can make a custom DC logo, the question is are they going to reject that one as well?

I'll get to work on something here in a bit.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

hah, that IS pretty picky. The new one looks cool though. Haha did you make that crack go down inbetween the D and C on purpose?

Yeah it was kind of on purpose. It looks correct with the crack running the length of the "DC" vs. not.

usa_render4.png

Thanks.

Putting it smack dab in the middle of the "DC" looked too deliberate, if that makes any sense. :rofl:

usa_render4.png

thanks man!! i just submitted it now with a litte note in the "comments section" saying "im a sales rep for this company, this is also a 100% custom picture made for me, not trade marked in any way and i own the rights to it, i have tried many other pictures that were custom and this is the 5th try, if this one does not work i will be switching banks" there is no reason they wont let me put a simple picture on my fuckin card, im actually getting a little pissed off with it.

thanks so much though! i love it man, and actually have one of the pictures you made me my computer and phone background :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

No problem, always glad to help.

And yeah there is NO reason for them to reject this at all. I'm sure you'll let us know.

usa_render4.png

Archived