what are you going to be putting in this thing?..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

if you've got 10 batteries in the back, then anything more than 2 or 3 positive and negative runs of 0ga cable is doing nothing.,,

x2 multi runs like that are good if you only had front batt in street classes

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

if you've got 10 batteries in the back, then anything more than 2 or 3 positive and negative runs of 0ga cable is doing nothing.,,

no probs i understand what you saying but i dont have the bats or the trunk floor cut yet so this is the reason i've added this many cables from the begining worth testing in the long run

keep the comments flowwing guys loving the feed back from every one :good:

1/0ga wire can carry about 150-200A as far as im aware. if he is running 600-900A coming from the alts and wants as much of that as possible transferred to the back im pretty sure he is 'doing it right' lol

Edit: Apparently im wrong... looks like i need a new source of info

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

what are you going to be putting in this thing?..

to start i'll be using one of these:

12.jpg

11.jpg

and two 10" subs lets see whre i land up with that,

But the final plan is to run 2 x 12" or 15" subs on two of these amps

Like i said the reason for so many power cables is for efficiency untill i purchase batts etc

Archived